MVM OVIT Zrt. is a member of the nationally owned MVM Group. For the past seven decades, its primary profile has been the establishment, maintenance and development of high-voltage electrical networks. As of December 1, 2019, the newly established MVM XPert Zrt. took over the power line construction and substation construction tasks. However, MVM OVIT Zrt’s field of activity remains diverse, and is an essential and determinant player in the Hungarian energy industry:
- Performs electrical, control technology, mechanical installation and maintenance tasks for the Paks Nuclear Power Plant.
- Produces power plant machinery at its Kiskunfélegyháza site.
- Manufactures industrial steel structures at its Göd plant.
- Builds photovoltaic power plants.
- Operates the power supply system for industrial facilities.
- Provides professional, high-volume goods transportation by road, rail, water.
- Undertakes the operation, construction and renovation of telecommunications networks.
The company operates in the whole country, has offices in several parts of Hungary and employs more than 700 people. It performs its duties in a market-oriented system. Its mission is to play a leading and integrative role in the development of the Hungarian energy industry, building on its seven decades of values.
MVM OVIT – TRADITION, EXPERTISE, INNOVATION